Monday, July 15, 2013

California trip Pt. 1 Southern CA

This was a long trip for Balega thus far.  2 weeks total of working and traveling.  I'll break this post up a bit to make it easier to comb through.

I started the trip out in Huntington Beach, CA for the Fleet Feet Conference and ended it two weeks later in Redding, CA.

I used to tour my home state quite a bit, back in the day, when I played music and it had been awhile since I've seen so much of it since those days.  So, after the conference I hit the road going north, stopping in to see the southern CA FF locations then headed up to my hometown in the San Joaquin Valley.

Christiana and Mark at FF Rancho Cucamonga

This little crew was great fun to work with at FF Burbank. l to r: Lyndsey, Maritza & Leo.

Me trying not to get food on my shirt.

Heading up the 99.

No comments:

Post a Comment