Monday, July 15, 2013

California Trip Pt. 3 Northern CA (Stockton & Sacramento)

After the 4th of July, I started heading north to visit FF stores in the Sacramento and Bay areas.  As a contrast to the wet and humid weather in North Carolina, California was extremely hot and dry with average temps being just over 100 degrees.  I definitely miss my home state and this trip, visiting these places, just made my homesickness worse.  But I was able to see some old friends and meet some really great folks along the way.

First stop:  

Great little staff here in Stockton.  That's Omar helping a lady with some new kicks!  I, of course, found the perfect pair of socks for her.

Owner Tony Vice rolling up his sleeves to hit the sales floor.

Next stop:

This place was CRAZY!!! So busy.  This is my high school buddy and FF Sacramento manager, Justin Weisenburger.  You may also remember him from the old Somnio catalog.  He obviously loves having his picture taken.


Had a great trail run the next morning with Justin along the river in Sacramento.



No comments:

Post a Comment